Monday, March 10, 2008

Just a quick post . . .


So if you're not busy on Tuesday, say an extra prayer for my family. My dad is having open heart surgery tomorrow to bypass some blocked arteries. It's a little scary for us all, but we have faith in the doctors and are praying that all will go well. This is my favorite picture of my dad, I took it at Lake Harmony, Pennsylvania, when we went there a few years ago as a family. I just threw this page together, I'll have to go back and perfect it later. The hardest part for my dad so far is missing Andrew's baseball games. He missed the first game tonight since Andrew's freshman year, but Andrew knocked one out of the park for him. Gotta go to bed, I'm exhausted from being at the hospital all day, and tomorrow will be even more exhausting. More posts soon.

2 comments:

tricia said...

I am praying for him and I will probably see you tomorrow:)

Mrs. Dub said...

Please let us know how the surgery went. We're thinking of ch'alls!