Saturday, September 20, 2008

Do You Disney?


If you love Disneyland as much as I do, you need to take advantage of this deal! In 2009 Disney will be offering free admission on your birthday! I'm going to try and get a trip out of this next year for sure. If members of your family have birthdays on the same day you are really lucky! If you have an annual passport already you can get some other special offers instead. You do have to register for this in advance though. (You people know how much I love FREE). You have to register and then you can add your kids. Your spouse will have to do a separate registration. Now, I must go plot whether I can go in February, April, May, June, and August when each member of my family has a birthday! I love Disneyland.

5 comments:

Unknown said...

YEAH!!!! Know anyone who can do fake ID's?

Adam and Anya said...

I've never been to Disneyland...but I've been to Disney World twice.

I'll have to take advantage of that deal!!

Lori said...

I knew one day there would be an advantage of having our boys birthdays one day apart. I think we might finally be able to afford Disney Land.

Stephanie said...

Score for us, we have twins! I love reading your comments on other blogs. You are a riot!

Rob and Tonya Shallenberger said...

You need to update your BLOG!!!!!

Tonya