Saturday, November 8, 2008

Don't Give Your Husband the Password

So . . .

My wonderful dear sweet husband (who by the way RARELY reads this blog unless I tell him to) asked me for the blog password a few weeks ago. I thought, "Maybe he's posting something. Cool!" Turns out he added a feed from LDS Gems onto our blog. (LDS Gems is a service that sends you inspirational quotes from church talks each day). It was a great idea. I mean, who doesn't need inspiration every day, right?

Well, turns out that my blog stopped sending its normal feed into Google Reader (what's Google Reader? If you don't have one set up, you should. It's awesome.) Anyway, even though I deleted the LDS Gems feed because it was going wild, now Google Reader is still taking people directly to lds.org when they try to go to this blog. (I promise that I am not trying to send subliminal messages to all my non-LDS friends). So, on Google Reader you will probably have to click "Add subscription" again and put this blog address in http://www.joemeg.blogspot.com/ and then hopefully it will correct the problem and you will start reading my blog again.

Have a great Saturday. I will be working all day, but I hope you're not :)

3 comments:

melcollette said...

I was wondering what the heck was going on! Figures. I bet Joey thinks he's pretty funny!

Tanner Fam said...

Inspirational? What happened to Jack Handey's Deep Thoughts?

Mason clan 5 said...

Ok I am glad I not going crazy. I was like what the HECk... I thought you we trying to tell me to do my calling or something!!!!!HAHAAHa